Elliott’s Infinite Wisdom

I've been told I’m a bit of a smart-ass...just a little bit. I’ve also been told I’m too smart for my own good and that I’m not as smart as I think I am, which obviously, I don’t agree with. A while ago, a friend told me I should be careful or I was liable to outsmart myself. Which got me thinking about exactly how I could go about doing something like that. Well, I'm still not entirely sure, but I’m going to try…

Monday, July 17, 2006

Elevator Assholes

Hey, Jerk-off, guess what I don’t want to hear while I’m coming back to the office with my Blueberry smoothie early in the morning? Blink 182 blaring out of your head phones. You’re not on the subway anymore, asshole, turn the fucking volume down. I don’t care how cool you think you are because you’re listening to some previously unreleased Biggie or Phish from Burning Man ’97. Turn that fucking shit down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home